Looking for a quick and flavorful grilling option? Chances are you have just about everything you need in your cupboard and garden already! I love this marinade recipe from French’s yellow mustard – just enough tangy to make it fun!
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 cup each minced green onion and parsley
- 2 1-pound top loin steaks
- Mix the marinade of oil, vinegar, mustard, onion, parsley and garlic (reserve 1/2 cup for later)
- Pour remaining marinade over steaks in a deep dish.
- Marinade in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Grill (or broil) steaks about 15 minutes for medium-rare.
- Let steak rest 10 minutes.
- Slice steak and serve with the reserved mustard sauce.
I’ve got to say, this came out great, and it was so easy to make because I already had most of the ingredients on hand!
This post was brought to you by the makers of French’s Yellow Mustard. I received compensation to write this post through the French’s Naturally Amazing Program. All opinions expressed are my own.