Hi, I’m Susan Jensen. I believe your home should be the place where you can relax, be yourself, and cut loose. Its where you unwind, host parties, and manage the many details of day-to-day life. Have some fun with it!
A little about me:
- Have moved 7 times in the last 19 years (3 homes in the last 5 years)
- Obsessive dog lover – follow my three dogs at @keukapup (and friends) on IG!
- Recently divorced mom raising two teen girls.
- Unapologetically awkward.
- Have a M.B.A. and love marketing and love a good spreadsheet. #nerd
- Insatiable quest for functionality in design.
- Work a “day job” full time, which sadly precludes an afternoon nap.
- Not really a foodie, but love to entertain, and the law says I have to feed the kids, so….
- Can ride a unicycle.
- Think I’m an ENTP but I feel like an ENFP.
- Can bellydance.
- Sings along to show tunes in the car, even at red lights.
- Meditates daily while drinking coffee.
- Believes wine enhances yoga.
- Considers cleaning the house as exercise.
- Dances like a crazy woman while getting ready for work to get Fitbit points.
- Aspired to be model for the Athleta catalog.
- Doesn’t really like to shop.
- Canceled cable TV and no one noticed.
I make every effort to give proper credit for photo images that I use, and link to the original source. If you find that one is in error or if I have used one of yours and you want it removed for any reason, please let me know!
You are welcome to use my images as long as you give credit with a link back to my blog.
Note: I do not currently accept guest post requests or requests for text links.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. While compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog, it will usually be identified as paid or sponsored content.
At times, I may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org